Our biggest achievement is in building confidence in each child through the following –
- 100 percent participation of children in the Annual Day and Sports Day
- Regular competitions throughout the year such as Story Enactment, Enactment of Advertisement and Jingles and Show and Tell.
- Special assemblies and celebration of festivals such as Independence Day, Dussehra, Diwali, Eid and Gurupurab
- Special activities such as circle time to build confidence and develop critical thinking and creative skills in children have been introduced.
- Following XSEED Curriculum which allows each child to develop at his/her pace.
- Working in association with Trinity College of London to enhance the speaking skills of the students and giving Trinity Stars Young Performers in English Awards
- We rose to the need of the hour and have been providing regular online classes not only for the academic subjects but also for activities such as games, dance, music and art & craft since the schools closed down due to pandemic.